Almay Cleansing Lotion for Dry Skin with Cucumber, 4-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)

Price:$19.98 Image: http:///image.php?id=B000H3D9WGBest deal: http:///index.php?id=B000H3D9WG

Ordered 2 each packagaes of 2. One bottle arrived broken. All the contents of the bottle were lost. Lotion was on all of the other items in the box.

Need replacement bottle sent. I received this product in a box loosely packed with other creams. 2 of the bottles were completely empty because they leaked out. Unfortunately I won't be able to review the actual product (I will say the cardboard box was soft and smooth to the touch when it arrived). I still would like a refund but I am not sure how to contact the company regarding poor packaging by Amazon. Step 1 of the Almay 3-step facial care system cleanse-tone-moisturize. Thouroughly Cleanses without Drying: Clears away dirt, oil and makeup; Infused with cucumber to hydrate and replenish skin. Hypoallergenic; Won't clog pores. Made in USA.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Almay Toner 2, for Dry Skin with Cucumber, 5.1-Ounce Packages (Pack of

2):http:///index.php?id=B000H3IOFS Almay Daily Moisturizer for Dry Skin with Cucumber & SPF 15, 4-OuncePackages (Pack of 2):http:///index.php?id=B000H3GYBO Almay Anti-Aging Night Concentrate, 1.7-OuncePackage:http:///index.php?id=B000H3EM9K Almay Daily Moisturizer 3 for Dry Skin with Soothing Cucumber SPF 15, 4 fl. oz(118 ml):http:///index.php?id=B001BAKUXU ALMAY Anti-Aging Eye Cream 300 , .5 OZ Packages (Pack of2):http:///index.php?id=B000PRZTW2 ACCESSORIES:

Zeno Electronic Acne Clearing Device:http:///index.php?id=B000C239PO Almay One Coat Lipcolor, Natural 12/130, .12 oz (3.4 g) (Pack of2):http:///index.php?id=B000H3GZIG

Reply to
Allard