and another J**p

jeep driver in a canyon.

The driver is not watching the bloke doing the guiding closely enough...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

...and Austin Shackles spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Priceless!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Well, at least his roll-over protection works....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Nice - just a pity it didn't keep rolling right out of sight. ;-)

Reply to
EMB

At first I hadn't realised it was going uphill, I thought it was coming down or going along the flat. I had a very weird moment when the Jeep appeared to start rolling upwards. Headcolds are great, aren't they!

Reply to
PDannyD

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:20:56 +0000, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

this one is bloody hilarious

dunno what max would have to say about this though, eh Martyn?

Simon Isaacs

Not a lot. The jar would have been empty...

Reply to
Mother