Another car tax question........

Boodly Bill Gates is a Knight Commander of the British Empire now (or some such similar wanky stuff). He can't call himself Sir Bill though, coz he's firkin forn [smirk]. Brenda should kno better, innit.

Reply to
Sn!pe

Someone should complain. It's a violation of equal opportunities and inclusivity innit.

Reply to
Sena

-snip-

Which reminds me of the time I had just picked up a new Blackbird, and, wanting to get the 500 miles running-in done quickly, me and the girlfriend rode to her parents in Kent. Once there we went to a local pub by the sea, and parked in the carpark. Lot's of people admiring new Blackbird until we went to go home when I realised that there was a brick wall in front and we were parked very downhill. I couldn't push the bike up the slope and refused to let anyone push the shiny new fairing. Eventually me and the girlfriend got it up the slope :)

I then exited the carpark and turned sharp right at very low speed almost dropping it in front of everyone but I don't think they noticed as I managed to grab some power on.

Just shows what an audience can do to an otherwise experienced and conservative rider :)

Reply to
Danny

The message from Danny contains these words:

A blackbird flew over me once - didn't half molish a racquet.

I'm surprised you didn't have the thrust to fly it up the slope innit.

Reply to
Jaques d'Alltrades