Another victim of early release

On or around Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:03:34 +0000 (UTC), "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

yeah, but he's also not supposed to shoot the TPB[1] in the back as he's running away. Shooting over his head, or into the ground behind him, would probably still have got him into trouble, but he'd not have been up on a murder charge.

Which doesn't mean I don't agree with you - people who nick stuff deserve their arse kicked. Broken bones, if they weren't fighting back, are probably getting into the excessive force area. multiple broken bones definitely.

I do tend to the view that fighting violence with more violence is self-defeating and to be avoided. If you can't avoid violence, then minimal violence is best.

[1] Thieving Pikey Bastard
Reply to
Austin Shackles

...and Nige spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

I think the "apology" was meant ironically, if you read the post carefully!

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Jetlag mate!

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:07:07 +0000, Dave P wrote (in article ):

Nick Williams

Reply to
icky

Sentenced to 12 and 5=BD years apiece. So that's 6 years and 33 months respectively. For running over a guys head while stealing his car. But if he had threatened them with his shotgun, he'd have been the criminal.

Expect Frederick back in late 2008 and Ashley in 2012. Not long enough.

Reply to
Dave P

Hey-

jermec ex local prison we allowed to shoot the country leaving unspeakable messes for nothing.. or contribute to encourage the killer was quite nicely. Steve Being lightfingered dishonest rogues. Otherwise travellers pikeys etc. I think the offender to another town... Adrian Ford Erik Geniets BBC FC. B Sorry William.

Thanks! Radu

Radu Hernandez

You what?

Reply to
jermec

DON'T DO DRUGS

(Especially if you have access to guns...)

Reply to
Mother

Right, too much of the blue pill takingof today.

Latex, duide! Radu!

Reply to
Radu Hernandez

WTF are you blathering on about?

Reply to
Nige

Indeed, however I think it somewhat unwise to state in a public and recorded forum, something which may later come back to haunt you.

Reply to
Mother

A fair point, but I have done (nor will do) anything that will haunt me.

This was more of a 'heads up' to show that not all young troublemakers get away with just a prison sentence. Not everyone 'forgives and forgets'.

These young murderers don't think before they do their crime. If they did , they would realise that their killing doesn't just affect the person they are killing, but the entire community (who are fed up with these sorts of crimes)

We recently had a kid throw an 8kg block of concrete through a car window from off an overpass, killing the driver.....

....a pizza delivery guy killed by teenagers....for Pizzas!

....an Aisian tourist killed by Maori youths because he was a 'gook'....

and the list goes on.........

Brian NZ

Reply to
Brian

...and Brian spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

I've had relatives who have emigrated to Oz/NZ, and said that NZ was the place in the world that a Brit would find most like "home". Now I see why ;-)

Reply to
Richard Brookman