Anybody know the difference in the Freelander Front bumper??

Hi, I have aquired an early front bumper to replace one on my 2001 TD4. However there are subtle differences, ie number plate mount is higher up. Before I go stripping down the front end to replace the bumper does anybody know if it is a one for one swap?? Many thanks

Stu

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to