Just rr lever etc.ipped off my dash trim kit

Bought it with that girlie walnut trim kit on the vents, console, gear lever etc, which I just removed. Will be selling on Ebay soon I imagine.

Looking at them off now, apart from the gear shit moulded piece, they are all fairly easy to cut out from blank pieces of platic etc.

I was thinking of tracing them down, and generating a PDF file while anyone can download and print out, to allow you to create your own trim kits. It's would be possible to also superimpose some patterns on the PDF, to allow a decent laser printer to generate panels which would require simply coating in gel coat or other UV resistant stuff.

Has anyone done this before? Anyone interested in something like this?

I have a Freelander 2003, perhaps other people can contribute their own pieces as scans, and we can build up a full range.

Reply to
webhiker