Anyone converted 5 seater td5 disco to 7?

Hi. Has anyone converted a 5 seater to a 7. I am thinking of adding an extra seat, but I dotn know if the seatbelt anchors and seat anchors exist in the 5 seater d2. If its going to be too complex then I'd rather forget it.

BTW hi everyone. Not been on here for aaages.

Reply to
madhatchetman

If you (or more likely your insurance company) are worried about such things, the UK type approval for a 7 seat requires the self leveling rear air suspension.

I think it's a little more involved than just getting a seat and bolting it on. How about the rear side trim panels are they the same? Does the 5 seat have the rear seat anchor slots/bar in the floor?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice