Anyone Going to Beamends Soon?

Id like to get hold of ESR4527 from richard...

As he does not do mail order anymore, If anyone is planning on going soon, can they let me know so I can add it to someones order....

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I can bob up and get it if it's all paid up.

Will be down to Cambridge on 3rd May for a mock exam if you are around then so can RV on the way back somewhere if that elps and it can wait that long.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D