August?

Did anything get sorted for August in the end?

Reply to
Nige

A weekend of skiing and 'froading has been organised for a few of us at this end of the world, with (hopefully) a trans-Tasman excursion in September.

Reply to
EMB

Snivel....

Reply to
Nige

No, it metamorphosed from getting together at Tong to something else and then disappeared.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

It's too sodding cold here in August to have real fun so you're not missing much.

Reply to
EMB

Ive got it in my diary for the bank holiday weekend.

I though a meet up somewhere near derby was on the cards, doing some of the lanes we did last time nige.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Well yes and no.

Yes - we worked out when the Bank Holiday was (last Monday in August). No - nothing was agreed about venue - other than that having one may be good.

So, all 'round to your place then Nige? :-)

Reply to
.mother

No probs matey, f*ck knows where yer gonna kip...

;)

Reply to
Nige

.... and Kip knows where yer gonna ....

/oops

Reply to
William Tasso

check.

check.

Anyone heard from our friend in the fens lately?

Reply to
William Tasso