Back door

I bought a Disco a few weeks ago. I checked all of the recomended things, the back door was one of them. Now it seems that the back door has droped. Is it an easy problem to solve? (hopefuly). Regards Steve

Reply to
StvDp

On or around 10 Jul 2003 20:44:16 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (StvDp) enlightened us thusly:

try replacing the brass olives in the hinges, as a first step. Getting the screws, nuts, springs and washers as well is a good plan.

also, especially if it carries the spare on the door, check the state of the rear body. This can all get loose, and allow the door not to line up. Rivet or bolt it back together if so.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Just be gratefull it hasn't jammed!

Reply to
Nikki

On or around Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:29:39 +0100, Marc Draper enlightened us thusly:

bugger. I was sure it said "110". yer right.

If they're all OK, then you need to look at the hinges. Probably possible to adjust it, if needed.

Reply to
Austin Shackles