Back in the club from tomorrow!

After being Landroverless for a few weeks the end is nigh, I pick up my new

110 Defender tomorrow and can't wait!! It's one of the new 2.4d Puma engine ones and despite a bad experience with one last year I am hoping this one will be devoid of the issues the early ones suffered.

Here's hoping :-)

Reply to
Andy

heheheh - time will tell....

Reply to
Nige

You got it then matey?

You doing school tomorrow?

Reply to
Nige

Yep

& Yep !!
Reply to
Andy

Very nice it is, matey

Reply to
Nige

Nice one Andy.

I think, even if mine blew up I'd have to keep it and fettle it somehow. Don't think I could be without a Landy of one form or another now.

We're still looking out for a full-on basket case (Series/Defender/Disco) to leave at the bottom of the garden for the kids to learn fettling skills on .. if anyone wants to donate summat ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx