Breaking RR Classic

Lot's of bits already gone, lots of bits off, lot's more to get off yet, but here's all I can remember that's off and not sold or reserved.

From a F Reg Vogue Body

2 Rear doors, no card or motors, but with glass £25 each Rear seatbelts, look new, with all bolts/spacers etc £25 Front N/S light cluster (F reg Vogue) £10 Rear O/S light cluster £15 Rear bumper £15 Rear bumper caps/end £25 the pair (one has a tiny crack, easily glued) Roof, good condition, with electric sunroof (needs seals doing) £25 Rear N/S wing, excellent conditon £25 Rear O/S wing, excellent conditon, with petrol flap £25 Entire front frame / inner wings etc £100 Pedal assembly with master cylinder/fluid res (All 3 pedals) £50 Entire Dash board (minus clocks) £30 Clocks (centre 2 clocks, speedo etc) £25 Rear Floor £25 Heater Matrix £40
Reply to
Me

Hey! I thought I had first dibs at the heater matrix!

Reply to
Gaz