More Rangie parts

More of those pesky Rangie bits, all good nick, from F Reg Vogue

2 x Front seats, good nick, clean, not worn, £25 each Rear seat, 2/3 1/3 split for folding down, £40 2 Rear doors, no card or motors, but with glass £25 each 4 x Door cards for grey trimmed Vogue, £15 each Gas struts for rear tailgate GWO £5 the pair. Rear seatbelts, look new, with all bolts/spacers etc £25 Radiator (3.5 V8) £40 Front N/S light cluster (F reg Vogue) £10 Rear O/S light cluster £15 Rear bumper £15 Rear bumper caps/end £25 the pair (one has a tiny crack, easily glued) Front carpet £15 (Grey) Headlining (no bulges, needs a good clean) £25 Heated Windscreen, no chips etc, heater works, with all the rubbers etc £50
Reply to
Me

Please may I have the Gas struts. Presently, every time I go to get the toolbox from the back of Skippy, the damned door comes down upon my crust, to the extent I am not 5 inches shorter, and all my trousers are baggy round the ankles :)

Oh, and if you should happen to have a servicable heater matrix for a classic........

Reply to
Gaz Webber

The Gas struts R all yours mate, anything to stop the dent in your noggin getting bigger, add about £2 for postage, and email me, after taking out all the remove spam trap shit.

Heater matrix... Hmm not got under the dash yet, but I know the heater worked, so we could do a deal there, as we plan to rip the last of the interiror and the body panels this weekend.

Reply to
Me

Um...did so. Did you get it? Only my mail client here is less than 100% efficient.

Will need your snailmail addy for payment.

Email me at Gaz dot Webber AT btopenworld dot com if there are any probs. Thanks :)

Reply to
Gaz Webber