Bulk purchase of oils

Last year I found a company in scotland that would sell 25 litre drums of EP90 and 15/40, but their delivery wasn't brilliant (7 months 11 days after placing the order and the final item is coming through!)

Does anyone know anywhere that will, preferably by mailorder, sell oils in bulk, at prices that don't cost the earth?

Cheers

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

I also tried to find someone to supply me with 25l drums of oil, no joy at all, especially delivering to the highlands. In the end the local (50miles away) motor factor sold me 5 x 5l cans for less than I could buy a 25l drum even before delivery. I don't like the waste issue, but 5 x 5l is alot easier to handle. Before I moved up here I used to get all my oils from local Agricultural merchants (good oil and cheap).

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew T.

try performance-oils.co.uk - they might be quicker for you as they're up that way!

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

There is a downloadable pdf file
We order our 20w50 from them directly and delivery is fairly quick and free on orders over £30.00. Also all prices on their list are VAT inclusive.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

Morris Lubricants sell online with free delivery in the UK for orders over 50 quid.

Reply to
EMB

EMB

Millers Oil in Glasgow deliver across the central belt and have stocking agents in the Highlands. Mark.

Reply to
mark

They also have a superb technical support helpdesk.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Hi All

What Price are you Paying for 25lts EP90 & 15/40 Regards Skinty

Reply to
Skinty

and a charge like a wounded buffalo on the ep90 and 10w50 comparison is much like Al Frauds prices.and double Unipart prices. Derek

Reply to
Derek

You get what you pay for. I'd use Morris lubes in anything mechanical that I cared about. I certainly wouldn't put Unipart in anything we own. Just because it has the same numbers doesn't make it the same oil.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor