Chipperfields Land Rover - Kings Langley/Watford.

...Anyone had any dealings with them? Appreciate postive and/or negative comments.

thanks.

Reply to
Gavin

I've had dealings with their non-franchise arm (Thame Land Rover, Kings Langley Land Rover) who are brand new. They call on Chipperfields parts department, their mechanics seem to be on rotation from the franchise dealer and their rates are half of what the franchise dealer charge.

I'd recommend the non-franchise bits without hesitation. No idea about the franchise dealer, but if the other guys are anything to go by they will be great.

Avoid Charles Douglas (ex-Dutton Forshaw) in Aylesbury like the plague tho.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown