Cigar lighters not working 1992 RRC

Hi

I have 2 cigar lighters in my 1992 Vogue SE. Neither of them work. According to the manual and the Land Rover service manual, they are served by fuse B4, but when I remove B4, the dash board stops working. The fuse itself is fine, but neither lighter wants to work.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is there a hidden fuse somewhere? Its getting to be a pain now as I have a new phone with a 13 minute battery life and it needs charging all the time!

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
Pacman

By 1994/5 they required the ignition key to be turned on by one click - does that apply to your's , too?

Reply to
Dougal