Tree Huggers

Why is the world suddenly full of middle class self righteous prats who think they have the right to tell everyone else how to run their lives? Also, can one of these idiots tell me why having a 4x4 gearbox destroys the planet any more than a ministerial Jag? Why isn't there a campaign against Rolls Royces and Bentleys?

So many questions and only one answer - tell the ba***astards to f*ck off and get a life! Nice one Neil.

By the way, I noticed that on next Tuesday's 'It's not easy Being Green' Dick Strawbridge will be converting his Defender to run on chip fat. Look out for the dramatic rise in the price of chips on Wednesday! Cheers, John

Reply to
John Stokes

It's allready happened, anyone noticed a rise in off the shelf veggi oil? It'll get to the point were it cost as much to cook the chip's as it would to take the wife and kids to the coast for the day.

Nigel

Reply to
Bear

He's using a 4x4 :)