Classic rangie steering column ?

Has anyone got a scrapper that they would part the steering column from ?

Steve

Reply to
steve

Dave R

I'd forgotten that !

I have just got the one from my Disco Corpse - and the classic is 2 1/2" shorter. The Disco one might actually work, I don't know how the 101 will feel with a longer column though....

Thanks !

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

please post pics of what you do with it. I've got a classic RR one here for my 101 :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Hi Tom, I'm doing a mirror image of Mike Derrick's right hand PAS conversion, which is on Bob. See Mike's webpages for the original details. It uses a Sherpa PAS box.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor