Crash test videos

Bored at work and surfin' on the net, I came accross these short new-RaRo and Freelander crash test videos. (The links might be chopped in two)

They came from this site:
Pity no Defender crash test, I would like to see how the thing would fair!

Guy

Reply to
Guy Lux

Now we know where Dave Rideout's car came from!

Reply to
David French

Guy Lux posted ...

Boo hoo .. and other crying type noises ...

You know, I know it's for 'the good of all', but I really, really hate to see good cars, and especially LR products, crashed ... ;)

I mean, I'd give 'em a couple of quid for 'em ..

Reply to
Paul - xxx