Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

My wife took the car to Famous Four on Monday. I now have cruise control on my Discovery. Big thanks to everyone at Famous Four. You guys are well worth the trip.

Regards

Mick

Reply to
Mick

allnewtonyg

Do they do one for a V8 petrol ?

Reply to
nobby

Reply to
ricepudding

It took about 40mins from start to finish, which included a test drive. Price was £99.00 which included parts, labour and VAT.. I have a Series 2 TD5 on an 01 plate

Reply to
Mick

apparently its a simple job to do yourself 2 switches ,cple holes,all wiring loom in place just needs the switches

Reply to
biggmark

'tis on a Disco II TD5 not so sure about a V8... But as this installation only took 40mins I suspect it was on a TD5.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Cool. Is it the same on a series I 1992 Tdi 200? TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Reminds me, I need to try and fix mine on the V8i ES all the lights buttons seem to work but no cruise! I need to trace the vacuum tubing wherever it is?

Reply to
StaffBull