Cruise control

The cruise control on my 95 Discovery has stopped working. Its done this before and I always found a vacuum pipe split somewhere. Cant find any splits this time. What else could it be?

Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard

In message , Richard writes

The on-off switch?

Reply to
hugh

The switch behind the brake pedal becomes misplaced.

Reply to
PJ

On or around 6 Aug 2006 20:00:39 +0200, PJ enlightened us thusly:

either that or a split vacuum pipe where you can't see it. Doesn't it have a spherical vacuum reservoir that looks like the ball from a bog cistern? See if there's still vacuum in it after the engine's stopped.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

are both your brake light bulbs working? if they are not the cruise will not function.

Alistair