Damper oil zenith-stromberg carbs. V8

Again a strange problem. One of the two Zenith-Stromberg carbs that are mounted on my RRC V-8 3500 is loosing its damper oil in about 200 miles. The other one is always at the correct level, needs no refill at all. I've checked the membrane, also the little piston which causes the damping effect, checked if maybe the pipe which is filled with oil maybe was leaking at the bottom, nothing seems wrong. Someone any idea ?

Reply to
k.w