Dealer info/feedback request (Scotland)

I should first state that I have absolutely no axes to grind, here. I'm asking the following purely for info, and have never visited this dealer, so far.

Is there anyone here who has used Rossleigh Land Rover in Perth (either their sales or service department), and can offer any opinions of them? Or even anyone reading this who works there?

Thanks in advance.

-- David

Reply to
David Lees