Defender 3

In the article on the inside rear cover of the latest LRO they say the Defender 3 is being launched to the press in Scotland.

Have I missed an anouncement somewhere?

Do they really mean Disco 3?

Reply to
Simon Barr

Twas 17 Sep 2004 11:42:21 GMT when Simon Barr put finger to keyboard producing:

yet another mistake.... eeeejits.

it's disco3 thingy toy they mean.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

"Mr.Nice." a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Although they did issue a set of photographs with the new Ford Bronco/LR Defender not so long ago. If they only had kept the same prices with the new disco, I would certainly have bought one.

-- Henry!

-- "Pleasure in a thing of beauty is the essence of a good life." Zino Davidoff

Reply to
Henry!

Ahh, that explains it.

On the way to LRO last weekend I was overtaken by a Disco 3 on the A1. They're a bit ugly from the rear aren't they!

Reply to
Simon Barr

And a bit ugly from the front too. And the side.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Only at 30,000 feet, *without* glasses.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Twas Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:14:13 +0000 (UTC) when "Richard Brookman" put finger to keyboard producing:

PAH!!!

everyone said bad things about the freelander when it first came out and look at it now!

it's still a bloody car!

lol

ahem

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I think the new Disco looks great from all angles, including the back. It looks different, for sure, but I like it.

There, I've said it....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Twas Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:40:54 +0100 when Tim Hobbs put finger to keyboard producing:

crikey, you'll be buying one next!

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I reckon the new Disco looks like it has been carved from a single billet of Plasticene with a potato peeler. Mind you, I thought that about the new RR as well.

Purposeful, imposing, even intimidating, yes. Pretty, no.

Reply to
Richard Brookman