Diesel Injectors

Brought a brand new set of injectors on E-blag for £90, as the ole disco was running rough. What a transformation - its running sweet as a nut, ticking over smoothly. Acceleartes and powers past its previous best of about 65mph. Best £90 ever spent on it so far. Now off to get the old set re-conditioned .

regards all

Tony.

And may I be the first to wish you Merry Xmas....for 2008

Reply to
Tony

What engine?

If its a 200tdi, ill have the old ones off ya when the've been recon'd

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Sorry its a 300tdi

Reply to
Tony

On or around Thu, 07 Dec 2006 18:50:43 GMT, "Tony" enlightened us thusly:

out of academic (in my case) interest, can you fit 300 TDi injectors to a

200?
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Visiting this site

lists the same injector for both. anyone got any comments

Reply to
Tony

Paddocks however show 2 different part No.s

Reply to
Tony

On or around Thu, 07 Dec 2006 21:10:08 GMT, "Tony" enlightened us thusly:

I thought they were single=stage on the 200 and 2-stage on the 300, BICBW.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

So they would be retrospectively interchangeable at least then? (at a guess)

Julian

Reply to
Julian

Both are 2-stage. There have different part numbers - and I'm fairly sure the 300Tdi has a smaller diameter, but the little grey cells have been doing overtime recently....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd