Diesel P38 to Orstraylia?

We here in the Antipodes never got the Diesel P38- petrol prices weren't mental enough back then I suppose. While my 4.0 has been great, I'd love to be able to have a diesel sent over- so much more practical than fitting LPG.

Anyone done something similar, or know someone who has? The prices of diesel P38s over there in the UK seem low enough that it might just work. I can't afford a TD6 for a few years yet- I'm not sure I'd want to take one into the bush anyway, the P38 is complex enough thank you.

Ideas please ladies & gentlemen?

Reply to
Natalie Drest

Speak to your local 4x4 experts - not the flash showroom places, try & find one in the bush. If there's a conversion possible (Isuzu, for example) they'll know ...

Reply to
Duracell Bunny