Re: Spring Unofficial?

Austin Shackles came up with the following;:

The other week, I was driving around B-i-L's farm in the series III, when > I wasn't passengering in his 3.9 rangie (which has recently written > itself off itself by going on fire in the engine bay - he's got a diesel > P38 now). I asked him if we could bring an unofficial there sometime, > and with certain reservations, he wasn't exactly against it. > > it's not an "official" off-road site, so no insurance etc., but I daresay > it'll be cheap. There's a certain amount of scope there, some steep banks > and a few gulleys and ruts and probably some mud somewhere depending on > time of year. - I could find out, anyway. He wouldn't want people > charging all over the place, but then we're not really likely to do that, > anyway. > > located between Leominster and Tenbury - there are sundry attractions > within reach such as the Bulmers Cider place, for example. 's reasonably > central, too. > > wot do you all think, before I take it any further?

I'd be interested.

Wanted to do the unofficial in Wales but other commitments from long ago prevail

Reply to
Paul - xxx

[...]

And me.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Richard Brookman uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yup us too, purely dependant on dates and being able to blag the time off.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:20:05 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

dates not yet even thought about :-)

I'll have a word sometime and see what the possibilities are.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006 18:11:44 +0100, "Richard Brookman" scribbled the following nonsense:

and me, her, and it (because it will be here my then)

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Simon Isaacs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

You're taking your cousin? ........Cousin It...

I'll get me coat.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to