Disco 1 Wheel Nuts - What size socket?

Dear All,

Just a quickie, what size socket do I need for the wheel nuts on my Disco 1?

Cheers,

Gavin.

Reply to
Embo

1 & 1/16" or 27mm

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Richard,

Thanks for that, much appreciated !

Cheers,

snipped-for-privacy@beamends-lrspares.co.ukwww.radioparadise.com- Good Music, No Vine

Reply to
Embo

Or rather than ask here and get an almost instantaneous answer for free, you could go to the DOC and pay over £20 for it instead (not to mention have to read some ads first). The case for the prosecution rests, m'lud...

Reply to
nullified

PMT?

Reply to
Dr_D

On or around Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:09:13 GMT, nullified enlightened us thusly:

OK, we get the point. give it a break...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around 25 Jan 2007 05:37:06 -0800, "Embo" enlightened us thusly:

my favoured tool is a 27mm A/F diesel injector socket. big strong single-hex which is also deeper, giving you more clearance for the handle.

Mine's made by Draper.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Think I've missed something here... What's DOC, and is there a problem with asking questions like mine?

Gavin.

Reply to
Embo

Embo uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Discovery owners club.

Your question was fine.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

And even then it may not be the right answer :)

Reply to
matrixoffroad