Disco CD display lght

The illumination on the display part, (the part that tells you what station you are listening to) on my cassette/cd head is not working, easy fix or new unit? Cheers

Reply to
Davey

It's an easy fix - it's just a grain-of-wheat bulb. For longevity I usually replace them with an LED and appropriate current limiting resistor. Unless you're proficient at dismantling these units and using a soldering iron, then I suggest taking it to your local tv repair shop.

-Craig.

Reply to
CraigB