Disco front axle

Hi All I am converting a 93 Disco 200tdi from right to left hand drive and need a swivel housing casting for the right hand side with the arm to conect with the drag link. To buy the part would be £250 so I am looking for a s/h one but nobody seems to be breaking a left hooker. I have noticed that the later discos had the arm on both sides. A Can I fit a later front axle on my 200 without too many problems? B Would a 1999 defender axle fit? (I can get one for fifty quid) Cheers Rick

Reply to
Rick F