Disco II Cruise Control

Can anyone confirm that installing a cruise control in my 2002 Disco TD5 GS is as simple as described in this website? All I need to do is buy the switches and install them.

Preferably before I shell out R1k to buy the switches.

Thanks Paul

Reply to
Dataserver

Worked for me. The hardest part is cutting the hole in the surround. You do need the bracket, when I got my kit see below LR didn't (apparently) sell the bracket separately or with the switch. Check...

This comes with a paper template to make the hole cutting much easier. XE.com makes GBP46.81 ZAR711, no VAT as export.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice