Disco Cruise

Hi,

Looks very much like I'll be getting an 04 Disco II TD5 Landmark in the =

not to distant future. It doesn't have cruise control though, this I fou= nd to be very useful on my old DII. I used the kit from Discoparts to add i= t, very simple. Now I have a couple worries.

1) LR have moved the fuel flap open button to the RHS bottom of the binical, just below where the cruise master switch would go. So presumab= ly they have messed about with the wiring loom. Have they left the cruise wiring in place?

2) Discoparts appear to be no more. I've found a kit on e-bay but it's =A380, some what more than the =A350 I paid last time. I believe the swi= tches add up to less than =A340 these days from LR. So =A340 for a bracket and= screw is bit much... (and he's sold about 50 kits since Aug 08...). Are there =

any other places flogging kits?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice