DISCO TD5 FOR SALE

My son has put his TD5 Disco up for sale. He's a Landrover technician so its never been short of anything required. Its a 1998 Epsom Green TD5 S 5 seater. Stainless side tubes, Legally tinted glass in the back, cruise control, Full width soft bull bar with WiPac spots. 18in alloy wheels (Range Rover). Tow pack, Rear step, Follow me home light function, Speed Locking, Single Point Entry, Full set of mats, stainlees steel rimmed spare wheel cover. He's had it for 2 years. Had its all its oils changed every 6 months Smart looking car. Looking for offers around =A33700. Location Huddersfield. Anybody interested ? He's changing to a Defender. Its a lot of car.

Basko.

Reply to
b.baskerville

Considering this is an international newsgroup, you might wish to say that it is in Huddersfield (near Manchester), UK. And from this I deduct this Discovery would have right-hand steering?

Reply to
Otto J. Makela

Most folk on here are from the Uk though.

Reply to
Nige

Correct, for any fat Americans, Huddersfield is in the north of England, a small country of the coast of Ireland where most of your Police officers come from ;)

Reply to
Nige

It's pretty redundant saying that 'Uddersfield is in England - google maps knows of no other place by that name.

Reply to
EMB

For us Finns, UK is across the sea to the west of Denmark :-)

Reply to
Otto J. Makela

I know, I have been to Finland you know ;)

Reply to
Nige

Hi Nige !

Maybe, but not all. I'm from Denmark and a right steered car would have no value at all for me ;-)))

Kind regards

Reply to
René Løweneck

On or around Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:11:42 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

I was just wondering that.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Some pictures and maybe a contact number wouldn't go amiss :-)

Might be just what I'm looking for ...

Regards

Steve G

snipped-for-privacy@uk.aprilenet.com wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

His name is David and he can be contacted on 07789 864342 > I'm not really a computer geek so not sure if I can post pictures on here but can email some if you give me your email address.

Basko.

Reply to
b.baskerville

Yes its right hand drive and I forgot to mention its got 11 months MOT still on it.

Reply to
b.baskerville

How many miles has it done?

Tony