DISCO NUMBER PLATE FOR SALE

Years ago my Grandpa got a new Metro with VPD in the plate, which we worked out to relate to "very poor driver". It didn't go down that well but he saw the funny side of it after a while!

Reply to
Llandrovers!

Saw a good one coming up the M74 last night on a Disco

G13 LRO

Does it belong to anyone here?

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff J

A good one in North Yorkshire a few years ago: TRY 99S on a BMW 5 Series outside an ice cream shop..

Martin

--

1988 90 Td5 NAS Replica
Martin Lewis