V8 Disco for sale

Father is trying to sell a V8i Disco. Its an extremely tidy 3 door manual in metallic green, with 98,000 on the clock. If anyone is interested feel free to e-mail me for more details. Could probably take some photos if necessary.

Cheers

Graham

101GS
Reply to
Graham G

What year is it? Where is it and how much is he thinking of letting it go for?

Reply to
Nikki

Nikki posted ...

ditto ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
ly

R registered, I think that makes it 1997

Where is it

Stratford upon Avon

and how much is he thinking of letting it go

in the region of £5000

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

On or around Sat, 20 Dec 2003 09:32:56 +0000 (UTC), "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

if it was a 5-door auto it'd be tempting, and doubtless worth more.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

He bought it with the intention of stripping it out, turning it into a van, and gassing it, so a 3 door suited that purpose better. But before he got around to doing any of that, he needed to move something that fitted in the back of the defender 90 pickup but not in that. Coupled with that, he couldn't pluck up the courage to trash the interior, so he decided it wouldn't be as practical as first thought so he decided to sell it again.

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

He's looking for offers in the region of £5000 for it. It is exceptionally tidy for its age.

Reply to
Graham G