Disco TD5 1999

If you have one, and you're UK based, watch Watchdog at 19:00 on BBC1.

If you haven't, you might want to watch it anyway, as my blue Disco will be on it :)

David

Reply to
David French

Twas Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:26:04 +0100 when "David French" put finger to keyboard producing:

I'll watch that if there is nothing else on... though the wife will probably be watch in bloody emmerdale.

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Now that's a crap program mate. I can see the original Emmerdale farm form my window & still hate it a with a passion.............

But, here's the funny thing. It got me into Land-Rovers at an early age!

Nige

(on the verge of a big FO Landie!)

Reply to
Nige