Discovery

My son-in-law has a V6 X reg. Discovery. It has an intermitttant starting problem. The fuse box has been replaced, but the car still fails to start some times. Ity sounds like a loose wire to me. Is this a known fault, in which case can anyone suggest where it might be please?

Reply to
Richard Woollacott

I've not heard of a V6 Xreg Disco, V8 yes, V6 Freelander Yes, can you check again

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

You/re right, its a Freelander. Sorry about the confusion, but I was a Series 1 man and all the Chelsea Tractors look the same to me.

Reply to
Richard Woollacott

He's sat in the wrong car.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Check the ignition switch (XQH100350 I think) quite a common problem.

Reply to
Mark Dickinson

Richard,

Cam Sensor or Crank Sensor is loose ....

-- Neil

Reply to
The Neffalump