Discovery in need of some welding, Manchester

Hi all,

Was going to put a new rear bumper on my 96 Tdi today, discovered that on the drivers side - looks like a rear body mount next to where the bumper is connected has been munched by the metal worms.

I'll post link to a photo as soon as I can get access to them.

With out you seeing is this terminal ? repairable ? get rid ofable ?

Does anyone have a friendly welding person near to Sale, Gtr Manchester ??

Dave

Reply to
Dave H

Replacement x-members and body mounts are available from:

Alex

Thanks Alex for that info.

Dave

Reply to