does the body of a 110 flex?

I plan to make a dog-guard style thing behind the second row seats, The plan involves 2 carefully cut-to-length pieces of 2x2 wood going accross the width of the rear, one ar the gutter height and one at the seat-top-height. The two pieced of wood will be rigid to each other via weldmesh.

will I have problems with the body trying to flex with these pieced of wood in place?

does everyone come up with daft ideas on a sunday or is it just me?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

No, Steve Hoppe & I just removed the bullbars from my RRC, feckin' Jesus the bolts looked fine, but they didn't like coming off. The spoilers now junk too as we had to prise it off with a crowbar due to seized nuts. At least it looks like it has serious ground clearance now!

I'll leave the side steps & Towbar for another day I think!!!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

All bodies flex - nothing is absolutely rigid - but I do not think you will have enough flex here to be a problem. JD

Reply to
JD

On or around Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:22:14 +0100, Mr.Nice. enlightened us thusly:

nah, the bits of wood will help the body stay in place...

*everything* flexes on a 110... if it doesn't rattle
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Is the Pope a Catholic?

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts

On or around Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:33:23 +1000, "The Becketts" enlightened us thusly:

I thought that was bears?

are bears catholic?

does the pope c**p in the woods?

Reply to