Forester Dog Guard

Need a dog guard to keep an obnoxious Jack Russell in the back. Is the dealer's unit worth 150? Are the aftermarket units (like from Petsmart) good enough? I don't like having to go through the ceiling... Thanks LT

Reply to
LT

Aside from rigorous, and if necessary painful, training, what about a dog seatbelt? See:

Or simplest of all: crate the dog in the car. That's what I would do.

Reply to
KLS

Crating the dog in the car is safer for the dog.

Reply to
lkreh

Reply to
jabario