Wanted - Rangie Dog Guard

Wotcha everybody

I just acquired a 1985 Range Rover (am I mad - never had one before). I need a dog guard urgently but as I am now a little short on ready cash cannot afford a new one. Anyone got a second hand one for sale?

Cheers Rob p.s. also gonna need some tyres before too long....

Reply to
Taff

Can't help with the dog guard, but you'll love the Rangie. And yes, you are mad.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Hi I used to have an ex police cargo guard in my old RR. I'll have a look in the back on the garage tomorrow night , if I am still compos mentis by then, I don't remember it going with the car.

Regards

Reply to
Rudolph Hucker

On or around Tue, 11 May 2004 18:59:10 +0100, "Taff" enlightened us thusly:

Just bought a disco with one in it, which I don't need. dunno if it'd fit the range rover though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Doubtful - roof line is different on Disco and I suspect the mountings are different too.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs