Dream machine?

For less than the price of a new one, I'm still saving up for my 'dream machine'

110 Defender CSW (9 seater)

Carefully rebuilt 200TDi engine and self lubricating gearbox

Galvanised chassis and steel frame sections with 'gaskets' to keep all steel and alloy bits from touching.

Early 110 doors with recessed handles and wind up windows.

Series lll tropical roof with cut out section for sun roof (I need it for filming out of)

Sound damping kit

Full length roof rack with rear ladder

Bull bar and winch

Plenty of versatile and independently directional lighting

Snorkel

Sump Guard

Light guards

Removable rubber flooring and seat covers

Air lockers

Swing out rear wheel carrier and bonnet mounted carrier too (belt & braces)

Alloy chequer plating on cills, bonnet and wings

Good strong entertainment system and communications package

GPS

Comprehensive towing kit with additional battery and zig charger

Some sort of up graded heating, maybe air con too

I'm sure I could a lot morebut that's the basics.

Reply to
Moving Vision

Well I'd quite like a 101 Ambulance, Classic Range Rover, Series 1 86" and a Bowler to go with the Disco.

What could be more reasonable than that?

Reply to
Moving Vision

You'll have to be a good boy and make sure Santa gets your letters then!

Reply to
Nikki