Drop arm ball joint

Hi there, could anyone help me with an exploded view of a 200 Disco drop arm ball joint, I have a new one to fit and there is just a bag of bits that somehow magic themselves to each other. Are they a bugger to fit upside down on yer back?? I have google'd a pic but no joy :o(

Many Thanks

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair

If it is in any way similar to an '88 RR I can oblige with a pic of one of them.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Savage

Have put an an image from the Microcat dealer parts software here:

Exploded view isn't labelled or very detailed unfortunately because parts are supplied as a kit.

Hope this is of some help,

Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Reply to
Mike Buckley

On or around Mon, 1 Mar 2004 18:47:14 +0000 (UTC), "Alistair" enlightened us thusly:

I did one on the 110. not too hard. It becomes apparent which way they go when you get the old bits out :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thank you all for your help, Ive printed out Furgus's pic for me to take into the field tomorrow.

Thank you all again

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair