EAS remote

Looks like it's dealer-only, and has to be programmed to talk to the vehicle?

anyone confirm or deny, and suggest prices?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I believe it is a test book job to get the the car and fob talking to ea= ch other. I also believe that you need the barcode that comes with the fob = to do this. Cost for a new fob from LR and synced to your vehicle I believe= you get a bit of chnage from =A3100.

Note the excessive use of "I believe" I don't know but is information gather from the internet (so it must be true!).

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You can buy them on eBlag, or even secondhand without the barcode and program them with a nanocom, there is a procedure for finding a remotes code.

Reply to
Alex Threlfall

Two up ATM: One new presumably with barcode. 4 days to go sitting at =A321.00. One 3rd user 9 days to go no bids, no barcode.

Only one completed listing sold for =A316 (2nd hand no barcode).

Unless you have a friendly Nanacom owner and know how to get the code th= e the =A385 to Land Rover (presumably working with your car) maybe isn't s= o bad.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:30:09 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

Dunno what you were searching for - I didn't find any on ebay UK, but I trawled up one on ebay.com, and that also said "you'll need to pay the dealer to program it"

I guess I'll enquire of the dealers, see how much they want.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Both on ebay.uk search term "suspension remote" in all categories.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice