Exmoor Trim seats - Defender 90

I broached the subject of Scheelman seats in a defender a while ago. Was just about to order some this week and someone has suggested I look seriously at Exmoor Trim's XS Trakker seats.

Does anyone have any experiences (Good or Bad) about them? I believe they are about half the price of the Scheelman's so hear's to hoping its good news!

Need to be comfy over long journey's for both medium sized broad shouldered people (me) and the mrs who is 'ickle!

thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

I cannot comment upon specific seats, but I've got Exmoor Trim replacement seats in my 101 and they're not only comfy, but sooo easy to install (drop into the bottom frame, two bolts for the back - just like the original). They're also surprisingly hard wearing. I used to pre-book a session with my Chiropractor before setting off on a longish journey before I put them in*

Also try BLRS in Brum somewhere (Ads in most Landie comics).

You and yer Mrs sound the same proportions and me and mine - 'cept obviously I'm not... broad shouldered... ;-)

(*not that I really needed it, but my Chiropractor is a right fit Danish babe...) :-)~

Reply to
Mother

I replaced all mine with seats from exmoor, though most of them are basic the driver has the comfy one :)

-- Larry Series 3 rust and holes

Reply to
Larry