Exmoor Trim Seats

Hi All

I have been looking at importing (into Australia) some of Exmoor Trim's Classic Second Row Seat for my Defender (see link below). I am looking for something a bit more comfortable than the supplied bench seat for the kind on long trips.

Has anyone any experience of these seats or the Exmoor Trim Company? Thanks.

Robert

Reply to
Robert White

I have replacement Exmore Trim seats in my 101 Ambi. They are literally a straight replacement (bases drop in to the series frames, backs have one bolt each side - simplicity itself).

They are certainly a lot more comfortable than the originals!

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

You won't go far wrong with Exmoor Trim products (and I'm not associated with the company in any way).

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530