Exmoortrim Trakkers Le Mans Seats...

Ive just started reading my LRO mag and seen the new Exmoor Trim Trakkers Le Mans seats (Nice but not on my priority list at the moment!).

However, these seats look suspiciously like the Scheelman seats I saw at the last Donnington indoor show - TBR and Sat Nav stalls I think.

Anybody know if they are or are not Scheelman's in disguise??

Jon

Reply to
Jon