Le Mans Spitfires

Hiya,

I really like the look of the Le Mans Spitfires, and I was woundering whether anyone knows of a source of a glassfibre (or other material) Le Mans Spitfire bonnet??

cheers

greg

Reply to
spleen

"spleen" realised it was Mon, 1 Dec 2003

20:54:20 -0000 and decided it was time to write:

Found within ten seconds of cranking up Google:

Yippee

Try Jigsaw Racing. Sorry can't remember their web address offhand.

Reply to
rich thomas

The Jigsaw products are very well executed high quality parts. The aluminium bonnet is an absolute work of art - if only I had the money :-( Cheers, Bill.

-- Rarebits4classics .......just what you've been looking for

PO Box 1232 Calne Wiltshire SN11 8WA United Kingdom

William Davies