F/S compressor

My 12 month old 1 1/2 hp 25 litre compressor is up for sale ( I've gone nuts and bought one at double the spec) its pretty well mint and I'll chuck in a curly pipe oily stuff sprayer and tyre inflater = 40 squid (collect from Timperley or Manchester airport ,delivery? maybe depends where you are, ask) I'll bung it on fleabay shortly if no ones bothered I've really got to get the garage cleared out cant swing the cat in there.

Derek

been given 4 series steel rims with decent 205s on ( as spare rubber for Kato ) am I pushing my luck telling Vicky I'm building a series swb from parts?

Reply to
Derek

Hi Derek, i'm interested. Mail me at jockamok at yahoo dot co dot uk please with details. Wolfie

Reply to
lifeis

you have mail Derek

Reply to