SRS Light on all the time - 96 DISCO 300 TDI

Hi guys Can anyone tell me if there is a quick fix for the SRS light. It flashes for a while on start up and then stays on hard the rest of the time. Not sure why is there a fuse I can pull to make it go away for rego or some sort of reset. Rego is up soon hope you can help out. Is this a common problem with Disco's. Cheers

Reply to
andy